Sales Reset Learning Cycle
Click each line to learn more
- Benchmark your abilities against our Sales Reset Competencies of global best practice.
- Choose what to improve in your next Sales Reset Learning Cycle.
- Develop and commit to your revised Learning & Earning Plans.
- Commit the required time budget and schedule when you will do your training.
- It's typically most effective to do your training "little and often".
- Choose from a range of training methods for maximum impact: online courses, workshops, reading, research, etc.
- Now you know what to do, it's time to put in the practice to develop genuine expertise.
- It's likely that some of your most useful practice will be when you join Academy members in our regular practice sessions.
- We will help you learn how to use Deliberate Practice and Reflective Practice to improve your skills and results.
- If your sales team leader or manager is an academy member, we will support them so that you receive excellent coaching.
- You and your coach will learn how to work together most effectively in this vitally important coaching relationship.
- Your coach will support you with specific feedback and encouragement that will enable you to make the fastest progress.
- Choose learning metrics data in your personal Coaching Portal to evaluate improvement.
- Compare your learning metrics with your sales outcomes to identify what works best.
- Use this evidence in your next Sales Reset.
Repeat Sales Reset learning cycle Continuously
Sales Reset Competencies
- Benchmark knowledge, skills against objective measures
- Focus learning on carefully selected priority needs
- Measurable learning improvement
Vision & Aspiration
- Role changes from persuasion to value co-creation
- Collaborative development of compelling proposals
- Aspiration for world-class skills
Motivation & Commitment
- Motivated to improve selling and account development
- Prepared to commit sufficient time and effort to learn
- Reset with confidence
Learning & Earning Plans
- Bespoke personal plans for learning and earning
- Agreed learning outcomes and KPIs
- Accountable for sustained progress
- Growing catalogue of Sales Reset training courses
- Each course can be completed in 20-30 minutes
- New course each week
- Meet with community members in LIVE! workshops
- Learn how Sales Reset principles work in other markets
- Keeps training fresh, fun and highly interactive
- The gold standard of developing authentic expertise
- From comfort zone to zone of proximal development – ZPD
- Systematically developing sales reset competencies
- Developing self-awareness and insight from reflection
- Using reflection to make choices about deliberate practice
- Using reflective practice to become a better learner
Evidence-Based Action Learning
- All Sales Reset Academy practice is based in the real world
- Action Learning comes from focus on real-world challenges
- Learn with your peers in the Academy community
- Your Sales Team Leader is equipped to coach more effectively
- Regular feedback on the quality of coaching
- Coaching becomes embedded in core team culture
Feedback & Accountability
- Coaching will accelerate feedback and consequent learning
- Coaching connected to your Learning & Earning Plan
- Accountability not just for sales results, but also for learning
Encouragement & Support
- It’s good to be encouraged by your coach
- Selling can be the toughest gig, we need support
- Coaching ties everything together
- Learning metrics are different to sales metrics
- We will help you to choose personal, relevant learning KPIs
- You can then correlate learning and earning outcomes
- Your choice of reporting frequency and detail
- Receive metrics reminders by text and email
- Reply fast with simple responses
Learning Dashboard & Reports
- Your learning KPIs are seen in easy to use graphs
- Instantly see whether you’re on track
- Report learning outcomes to a range of stakeholders