Daily Show Guest Notes
- Thanks for taking part in our Sales Reset Daily Show
- We hope that these notes will answer all your questions about what to expect.
- If you have any further questions, simply click on the chat icon in the bottom right of this page.
Before The Show
- You will receive an email with a URL.
- The URL will open a browser session to enable you to use your computer’s camera and microphone to join the show.
- This URL will only work with a Chrome or Firefox Browser
Technical Setup Before Show
- Ideally, you will connect to the Internet with an Ethernet cable and not WiFi. A wired connection is more reliable and ensures the greatest bandwidth.
- If you connect with WiFi, we may need to reduce the quality of video and audio that you see in your feedback window in order to use bandwidth for the best available outgoing livestream.
- A high quality camera and microphone will produce better video and audio than those found as standard in a typical laptop.
- Using a headset with a noise cancelling microphone is much better than using the computer speakers and built-in microphone
- Good lighting will enable us to see you face clearly. Please avoid being in front of a bright window or having a bright light behind you.
Daily Show Timings
- 3:40pm – Set up your location, computer, headset etc. (You might like to have a glass of water available!)
- 3:45pm – Copy and paste the URL into Chrome or Firefox, type in your name and press “Enter”. You will need to give permission for the browser to access both camera and microphone.
- Peter Button will be waiting for you to join the Show and you will be connected like other online meeting tools.
- You will see a small window in the top left of your screen where you can see yourself.
- A toolbar will give you access to turning off your camera and microphone and to start a chat conversation.
- 3:50pm – Hopefully by now, any technical issues and question s that you might have are resolved
- 3:50pm – 4:00pm – Review some of the themes that might come up in conversation
- 4:00pm – We will start the show promptly!
- The Show will probably follow the following agenda:
- Welcome to audience
- Introduce you- who you are, what you do, your interest in Sales Reset, etc.